What are IOT Devices?
IOT devices are basically smart devices that have support for internet connectivity and are able to interact with the other devices over the internet and grant remote access to a user for managing the device as per their need.
10 Most Popular Internet of Things Devices
Google Home Voice Controller
Google Home Voice Controller is a smart IOT device which allows the user to enjoy features like media, alarms, lights, thermostats, control the volume and much more functions just by their voice.
- Google home allows a user to listen to media.
- Let the user to control TV and speakers.
- It is capable of managing timers and alarms.
- It can remotely handle the volume and home lights as well.
- It helps the user to plan their day and get things done automatically.
Amazon Echo Plus Voice Controller
Amazon Echo plus voice controller is a popular and reliable IOT device. it’s capable to run songs, do phone calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check the weather, manage to-do & shopping lists, manage house instruments, and several other things.
- Amazon Echo can play songs, connect to external speakers or headphones.
- It is capable of making calls and messaging on voice command.
- Amazon Echo has around 6-7 microphones, good technical specification and sound cancellation. It’s capable of hearing your voice from all the directions even when songs are played.
August Doorbell Cam
August doorbell Cam is an effective IOT innovation. August doorbell Cam allows you to answer your door from anywhere or remote location. It constantly checks your doors and also captures motion changes in your doorstep.
- Doorbell Cam pairs with all August smart Locks to easily let guests into your home.
- It constantly monitors your doorstep and will click the moments leading up to a motion alert.
- Free 24 hour video recording.
August smart Lock
August smart Lock has proven to be a reliable security IOT device. It allows the user to manage their doors from any location hassle-free. It helps the user to keep thieves away and family in your home.
- Allows the user to know about each and every person coming and going into your home.
- Provides unlimited digital keys and no fear of stolen key.
- It gives the status updates of your door as it is properly closed or not.
Belkin WeMo smart light Switch
The WeMo light Switch helps a user to manage your home lights from the wall, your mobile or by using your voice. This smart light switch connects to your existing home Wi-Fi network to provide wireless access of your lights – with no subscription or hub required.
- It comes with a clip-on faceplate and no screws are required.
- Easy on/off, push anywhere to toggle.
- WIFI indicator and night light available.
- WIFI reset and power restart available.
Footbot Air Quality Monitor
Foobot is a reliable IOT device which is helpful in measuring indoor pollution and leads to improved air quality in homes, workplace, and indoor public spaces. It often gives accurate results.
- It cleans the air pollution.
- Keeps the humidity and temperature levels in check.
- Helps to develop more focus and energy by breathing fresh air.
- Supports to increase the lifespan of the users.
Flow by Plume Labs air pollution Monitor
Flow air pollution is an amazing discovery in the IOT market. It’s a personal air quality tracker which informs the user during which area the air quality is unhealthy and polluted and vice versa. It shows all the results in the map available in its app.
- It tells the user about air quality and has a vegan leather strap.
- It comes with a stainless steel body.
- It has capacitive touch on its body.
- It includes good quality RGB LED’S.
- It has a good user guide and simple installation.
Philips Hue Bulbs and Lighting System
Philips Hue is a very famous IOT device and is used as a personal wireless lighting system that allows to control your light and create the right ambiance for every moment.
It makes the smart home to live with the most connected lights in the world.
- Smart and away from home control.
- Light schedules and comfort dimming.
- Create your ambiance, wake up, well-being, etc.
Nest T3021US Learning Thermostat easy Temperature control
It helps to manage the home’s temperature and cooling environment with no effort from the user for Nest thermostat. It adapts in step with your activities and manages room the temperature automatically supported your routine.
- It can interact with Alexa for voice control.
- It saves a lot of energy by adapting to the room temperature.
- It helps to read the display across the room.
- It is compatible with many types of equipment.
NETGEAR Orbi Ultra-Performance Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
It is an extremely powerful internet of Things device that maintains the entire home mesh Wi-Fi system that’s capable to cover the whole house with fast WI-FI. It can work with the existing internet service provider.
- It allows pausing Wi-Fi to do the quick standing check.
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering.
- Provides good speed Wi-Fi even if many devices are connected at the same time.